Energy Prices Report
- Product description : End-user prices for natural gas and electricity
- Consumer profile : Household
- small-sized companies
- medium-sized companies
- production facilities
- industrial plants
- industrial parks
- Units reported : Euro per Kilowatt hour (€/kWh)
- Delivery of report : Microsoft Excel® format, immediate access
- Data point : September 2018
- Price of report : 69 euro
The Latest Prices
This reports contains the very latest energy prices for all 28 countries of the European Union, in six different consumption categories.
What do households in Belgium currently pay for their electricity? And businesses in the UK? This reports contains the answers in a number of clear data tables.
Natural gas: 1 kWh = 3.6 MJ = 0.0935m3 (EU Average Gross Calorific Value: 38.48 MJ/m3)
Presentation The report's spreadsheet format is suitable for analysis, trending and graphing. The data's structured characteristic enables quick and easy integration of its figures and graphs into custom reports and business presentations.
Add to Cart >